Spur Corporation has 84 restaurants operating in 14 countries outside South Africa.
- 32 Spur Steak Ranches (29 in Africa, 1 New Zealand and 1 in Australia)
- 33 Panarottis Pizza Pasta
- 2 John Dory’s (1 in Namibia and 1 in Zambia)
- 2 Hussar Grill (1 each in Zambia and Saudi Arabia)
- 15 RocoMamas (14 in Africa and 1 in Australia)
The international stores closely resemble their South African counterparts, with slight adaptations to appeal to the local markets.
Spur International aims to be the number one favourite dining choice of customers in the countries where they trade and are looking to build a strong footprint within the existing markets in which they operate. Spur is extremely excited about the opportunities within the international market environment and have a dedicated team focused on the region’s growth.
Spur opened its first international franchise in Namibia in 1991, whereafter outlets in Botswana, Mauritius and Zambia followed in 1995. In 1996 the first outlets in Swaziland and Australia were opened and in 1997 the first outlet was opened in Zimbabwe. The first New Zealand outlet was opened in 2016.